About Me

My photo
a Mum of 2, working full-time & trying to set up my own business, & occasionally get some sleep.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

NI Natural Health Fair


Blimey! It's December already! Lots of blogging to catch up on! A couple of weeks ago Rock Face Minerals was at the NI Complementary Therapies and Natural Health Fair in Belfast. It was the first time I'd taken RFM "out on the road" & as you can see I brought my Mum & sister along to help out. Which was just as well as I was rushed off my feet all day, talking to people about the products and handing out samples to try! It was a really great event with lots of interesting people all under one roof & I did miss the small of incense & sound of relaxing music when I went home - to find that the rest of the family had spent the day in their jammies!
One of the other brands exhibiting at the fair was Natures Inspiration, a range of gorgeous natural skincare product, handmade here in Northern Ireland. I bought a jar of the Ylang Ylang moisturiser and my sister bought some of the lavender & we are both loving the products.This pic is of me & Shauna Gallagher, the very talented young lady behind the brand- please do have a look at her website.

1 comment: