About Me

My photo
a Mum of 2, working full-time & trying to set up my own business, & occasionally get some sleep.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Xmas Fashion Souk at the Waterfront

A wee quick post about my adventures at the Fashion Souk last week - thanks to the snow, my restock order only just arrived in time, & so I was up until silly o'clock the night before making samples - as you can see from the video my eyes were falling out of my head!
My sister and I had a fab day at the Souk, not least because we were 3 stalls down from the lovely John of the Sugar Room, & we invested heavily in some of his divine cupcakes!
I also finally got the chance to meet the lovely Amanda of BoopyDoodle - she's a FaceBook friend of mine who makes fun and quirky jewellery - I have one of her Love Heart bracelets & it always commented on when I wear it!
Thanks to everyone who came along to the Rock Face Minerals stall & also Aly, her team of helpers & the other stall holders for making it a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment