About Me

My photo
a Mum of 2, working full-time & trying to set up my own business, & occasionally get some sleep.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ulster Tatler People of the Year Awards 2010

I really am having a catch up - just realised this was way back in September (which seems like a distant memory - it was warm then & there was no snow!) Anyway, I was chuffed to bits to be shortlisted as a finalist for the Ulster Tatler Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2010, & the ceremony was a glittering occasion in the Waterfront Hall, Belfast. Lots of "people watching", though the awards did drag on a bit & of course I was up for the last one! I didn't win (but hey, neither did Christine Blakeley!) but it was a great experience, and James Galway on the penny whistle was a very special treat - click on the video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment