About Me

My photo
a Mum of 2, working full-time & trying to set up my own business, & occasionally get some sleep.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Rock Face Minerals feature in Nov issue of No.1 magazine


I  have been neglecting my blog terribly in recent weeks - I've been busy with press releases and journalists' requests, & there's so much to do & not enough time to do it! So I thought I'd do a quick post this evening, as I'm thrilled to bits that Rock Face Minerals has got a mention in No.1 magazine.

2 comments:

  1. you so deserve it! i've been usin your founadtion every single day for a month now and I absolutely adore it! i tell all ppl i meet and write on all sorts of blogs and sites about your products! i love them so much. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you so deserve it! i've been usin your founadtion every single day for
    a month now and I absolutely adore it! i tell all ppl i meet and write
    on all sorts of blogs and sites about your products! i love them so
    much. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete