About Me

My photo
a Mum of 2, working full-time & trying to set up my own business, & occasionally get some sleep.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

new smartphone - whoo hoo!

Call me a late developer but I've finally got a phone that can do more than make calls and text messages. Considering we got our first phone when I was 13, and even then you had to submit a business case every time you wanted to make a call (why do you need to call your mates? sure you sat beside them in school all day - what's left to talk about?) now I can blog, tweet, surf and generally find my way about with a cute bit of kit that fits in my pocket.
And the best bit? Magic Marker app - hours of fun!
Don't forget to enter the August blog competition; question is in the post below - get your entries in by 8pm on Sunday.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.1

No comments:

Post a Comment