About Me

My photo
a Mum of 2, working full-time & trying to set up my own business, & occasionally get some sleep.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

And the Winners are....

choosing the 3 winners!
Congratulations to the 3 winners of the Rock Face Minerals August Blog competition! Karen Monaghan, Suzi Hares & Amanda from Boopy Doodle who each win a Rock Face Minerals eyeshadow of their choice.
The answer to the question "which star sign runs from 23rd July to 22 Aug?" was of course Leo, & I was chuffed to bits with the number of RFM fans, old & new, that took the time to enter.
Thank you too for all the lovely birthday wishes; I had a fab birthday, camping in gorgeous Fermanagh, & I'll get some pics up on my blog soon.
Watch out for the next Rock Face Minerals competition in September, to coincide with the launch of the new & improved website, which is nearly complete.
In the meantime, it's the last week of the school holidays over here, so it's officially "School Uniform Name Tag Sewing Week" - Groan!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for my "Mourne Heather" eyeshadow which is fab, it's my first try of a mineral eyeshadow and I'm so impressed. It's easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I love the way I can apply it in the morning and it's still there when I remove my make-up at night. My friends have also commented on my eyeshadow as the colour really enhances my eyes, much more than my usual one!. I will definitely be trying out some more shades very soon.
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete