About Me

My photo
a Mum of 2, working full-time & trying to set up my own business, & occasionally get some sleep.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Competition time again! & Happy Birthday to me!

http://www.claireshandmadecakes.com
Well - without giving the game away, suffice to say that my birthday is this time of year - somewhere between 23 July and 22 August. So, I thought that was as good an excuse as any to have another competition!

3 lucky winners will win the Rock Face Minerals eyeshadow of their choice - you just need to email me via the Contact Us page on the website, with the answer to the following question "what star sign runs from 23 July to 22 August?".

The competition is open until 8pm on 22 August & the winners will be drawn shortly after & no, there's no extra prizes for correctly guessing how old I am.

Photo credit goes to Claire Melvin of Claire's Handmade Cakes, a fellow case study in Emma Jones' book "Working 5 to 9" (available in all good bookshops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment