About Me

My photo
a Mum of 2, working full-time & trying to set up my own business, & occasionally get some sleep.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well... here goes!!!!




Time to stop procrastinating, & start blogging. I've been putting it off for months now, but have finally realised I will always be too busy, & the ironing will always need done. So time to make a start. I am setting myself a target of blogging once a week, cause there's a chance I could achieve that target, and it gives me a whole week to think about something interesting to write. I don't know how proper bloggers do it.
Anyway, this is me, & I shall hopefully be blogging about pure mineral makeup, particularly Rock Face Minerals, since that's what my fledging little business is called http://www.rockfaceminerals.co.uk. Rock Face Minerals doesn't contain any of the nasty stuff that some people's skin can react to - so no petroleum based products, talc, bismuth oxychloride, perfume or parabens. Just mica & minerals.
That seems like enough to be going on with; except to say that I'm very excited to be featured in the June edition of ni4kids magazine http://www.ni4kids.com, with a picture of me & the kids. It only took a whole weekend to try and get a decent picture, and of the 50 or so taken, this was the only one where Ross was smiling & everyone was looking at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment