About Me

My photo
a Mum of 2, working full-time & trying to set up my own business, & occasionally get some sleep.

Monday, January 11, 2010

1st New Year's Resolution - check!

There's nothing quite like that feeling of smug self-satisfaction when you can put a great big tick against one of your resolutions, even if it isn't the one about eating less cakes and chocolate. I'm all pleased with myself - I have finally, finally, finally uploaded the rest of the Rock Face Minerals brush pics onto the website. I won't tell you how long it's been on my to-do list; I'd be embarassed.
So, do have a nosey at the brushes, they are all specifically designed to be used with mineral powders. I hope you like them.
Next on the list are the new eyeshadow shades, & also the Dusk foundation shades - which will shortly be in stock. I have samples of the Dusk shades available now, just not uploaded on to the website, so if you are blessed with a skin tone darker than the shades currently available, & would like to try a sample or two, just click on "Contact Us" on the site, & drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment