About Me

My photo
a Mum of 2, working full-time & trying to set up my own business, & occasionally get some sleep.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rock Face Minerals first video

Well I'm still working on cropping pics & uploading the new products, but in the meantime I thought I'd share this video with you. Both my boys have gone through the stage of raiding my makeup bag every morning, though cherub #1 is now more interested in complaining about having to wash his face & do his teeth. Cherub #2 is firmly in the "what's yours is mine" toddler stage, & at the moment he is the proud owner of a couple of empty jars & an old kabuki brush, which saves him running off with my blusher brush every morning.


This evening, after bathtime, he was busy "putting on his face" but of course, by the time I got the camera out, he had to have that too. By his standards, his technique in this video is a bit sloppy, but hopefully you'll see that applying mineral foundation is so easy, even a child can do it!




No comments:

Post a Comment